Monday, May 2, 2016

The Best Questions to Ask a Roofing Company

I just hired a roofing company to take a look at my roof, and I spent a long time thinking up questions to ask them. I wanted to share the questions that I asked so that other people could use them. They really helped me to make a smart decision. 
  • What kind of licensing do you have?
  • What kind of insurance do you have?
  • What sort of training have your employees received?
  • How long have you been in business?
  • Can you provide me with any references?
  • What kind of payment plans do you offer?
  • These questions helped me to make a great choice.

1 comment:

  1. The best floor type for floor heating by heavenly heat is flooring with a good thermal conductivity to enhance the floor to heat up quicker, give more heat output and run more efficiently.

    ReplyDelete